We are currently accepting visual and written submissions for publishing. Visual submissions include fine-art, art, fashion, and beauty. Written submissions include, but are not limited to, short stories, blog posts, interviews, and news articles. For visual submissions, it is preferred that you use the link below to submit your images but if for some reason you'd prefer to send directly in an email, please forward the submission to Submissions@Barbequeer.com. Written submissions should be forwarded here as well.
If you decide to submit your images via email, please ensure that the names and social media handles are provided for all individuals involved. Also, please do not send high resolution versions until they are requested; medium resolution or a PDF is fine. Lastly, please state whether the submission is for online or print. If neither are stated, we will assume the submission is for online.
We will provide further image requirements below.
· If submitting images that have been published in any other magazine, website, blog and social media networks, please mention the networks in the additional comments section along with an approximate date of when they were last released. Please note that images that have already been published in the past, social media included, will not be considered for print.
· Once a submission is accepted by Barbequeer Online, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog and social media networks for 15 days. If we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the mentioned time frame, we reserve the right to remove the images from our website. Images accepted into our print editions should not be teased without permission and not be published through another magazine for a minimum of 3 months.
· The models featured do not have to be gay or a member of the LGBTQ community but please, ensure that the models are comfortable with be drooled over in a queer magazine.
· We ask that a variety of options be provided for fine-art imagery, whether that be by way of the scenery, clothing, poses, etc. For fashion and beauty editorials, a minimum of 4 different looks is mandatory for online publishing and a minimum of 6 different looks for print.
· Please make sure your photos DON’T have a logo/watermark.
· For fashion submissions, wardrobe credits are required. For beauty submissions, makeup credits are required. Team credits are essential for all submissions, we won’t accept your submissions without team credits. We won’t be held accountable for any missing or misspelled credit. Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission are included in the credits and their names are spelled correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and an individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible. Along with model’s name, be sure to list their agency name if applicable.
· By submitting to Barbequeer to publish your work, you grant us the permission and full rights to use your work in any of our publications, in any media, websites, videos, promotion, marketing pieces, packaging for any product or service, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of Barbequeer Magazine. Content may be combined with other images, text, graphics, film, audio, audio-visual works; and may be cropped, altered or modified. This public release is binding upon acceptance by Barbequeer, irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual, and will be governed by law. We, including our media partners / collaborators, are held blameless for any and all disputes which arise out of your submissions. This statement will serve as a Release Form for any and all submissions. These rules are effective for any and all submissions, read or unread.
· Upon reviewing submissions, Barbequeer reserves the rights to accept or deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality and relevance.
· Barbequeer reserves the right to change the title of the submission after acceptance if it is misleading and/or poorly titled.
· Barbequeer is not responsible for any cost associated with the production of your submission.
By submitting to Barbequeer Magazine, you agree to the above terms and agreements.